- A cannabinoid agonist increases voltage-gated sodium channel current amplitude in differentiated neural progenitor cells by a mechanism that does not depend on altered transcription of SCNA genes
Connor S, Moon L, Minger S, Docherty R
- A case of naloxone reversed acute coma after a single nefopam intramuscular administration. A link with opioids is sustained by naltrexone-sensitive nefopam analgesic effect in mice.
Fedrizzi S, Minetti F, Dubuc I, Gancel PE, Mantoulet S, David C, Roupie E, Coquerel A
- Accelerated resolution of inflammation underlies sex differences in the inflammatory response and inflammation induced vascular dysfunction in humans
K Rathod, V Kapil, S Velmurugan, R Khambata, U Siddique, S Khan, S Eijl, L Gee, J Bansal, K Pitrola, C Shaw, F D?Acquisto, R Colas, F Marelli-Berg, J Dalli, A Ahluwalia
- Accessing the biological and therapeutic characteristics of LAP-mIL-10
Colston J, Adams G, Chernajovsky Y
- A cell-based assay to measure the duration of action of β2 adrenoreceptor agonists at the human receptor
Summerhill S, Stroud T, Trevethick M, Perros-Huguet C
- A cell based model for GPR120 ligand screening
SZ Raihan, BD Hudson, E Alvarez-Curto, T Ulven, G Milligan
- Acetylcholine induces intestinal secretion indirectly, by releasing vasoactive intestinal peptide from enteric neurones in rat jejunum.
Al Saadi Saeed, Mohammed Sahar D, Burleigh David E
- Acetylcysteine Induces an Increase in Renal Blood Flow after Contrast Administration that is Lost in Target Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
E Sandilands, B Dhaun, E Morrison, J Wraight, L Briody, N Uren, J Goddard, D Webb, DN Bateman, IL Megson, M Eddleston
- A Characterisation of Cigarette Smoke-Induced Lung Inflammation
Rastrick J, Eltom S, Birrell M, Catley M, Adcock I, Belvisi M, Stevenson C
- A characterisation of the hyperthermic, anti-nociceptive and vascular effects of the TRPV1 antagonist, AMG9810.
Alawi K, Dyer A, Keeble J