- A cell-based assay to measure the duration of action of β2 adrenoreceptor agonists at the human receptor
Summerhill S, Stroud T, Trevethick M, Perros-Huguet C
- A cell based model for GPR120 ligand screening
SZ Raihan, BD Hudson, E Alvarez-Curto, T Ulven, G Milligan
- Acetylcholine induces intestinal secretion indirectly, by releasing vasoactive intestinal peptide from enteric neurones in rat jejunum.
Al Saadi Saeed, Mohammed Sahar D, Burleigh David E
- Acetylcysteine Induces an Increase in Renal Blood Flow after Contrast Administration that is Lost in Target Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
E Sandilands, B Dhaun, E Morrison, J Wraight, L Briody, N Uren, J Goddard, D Webb, DN Bateman, IL Megson, M Eddleston
- A Characterisation of Cigarette Smoke-Induced Lung Inflammation
Rastrick J, Eltom S, Birrell M, Catley M, Adcock I, Belvisi M, Stevenson C
- A characterisation of the hyperthermic, anti-nociceptive and vascular effects of the TRPV1 antagonist, AMG9810.
Alawi K, Dyer A, Keeble J
- A Chemical Characterisation Of Hydrogen Sulfide-Mediated Production Of Nitric Oxide From Nitrite And S-nitrosoalbumin
Lo Faro ML, More J, Winyard P, Whiteman M
- Acitretin-associated laboratory adverse events: case report
Hakim A, Ben Mahmoud L, Ghozzi H, Sahnoun Z, Zeghal K
- A clinical trial of adjunctive allopurinol treatment in patients with chronic schizophrenia: a double blind and placebo controlled trial
S. Akhondzadeh; A. Safarcherati; H. Amini
- A clinical trial of adjunctive celecoxib treatment in patients with chronic schizophrenia: a double blind and placebo controlled trial.
S. Akhondzadeh; M. Tabatabaee; H. Amini; S. A. Ahmadi-Abhari