- Comparison of orthogonal assays in the study of the bile-salt binding properties of FABP6
A Hendrick, R Koyama, T Ito, R Davenport, P Mitchell, M Barnes
- Defining the quaternary organization of the human dopamine D3 receptor and its regulation by receptor antagonist ligands.
S Marsango, RJ Ward, JD Pediani, G Milligan
- Desensitisation of the long chain fatty acid receptors FFA1 and FFA4
SZ Raihan, A Inoue, G Milligan
- Determination of ligand intrinsic efficacy at the dopamine D2S receptor using the Slack and Hall operational model
LA Stott, SJ Hill, DA Hall, ND Holliday
- Dissecting the pathways leading to murine free-fatty acid receptor 4 (FFAR4) and arrestin interactions in HEK293 cells lacking β-arrestin-1/2: consequences for receptor internalisation, desensitisation and signalling
E Alvarez-Curto, L Jenkins, A Inoue, G Milligan
- Essential dynamics to understand the transitional pathways of GPCRs in different lipid environments.
J Simms, D Poyner
- Evaluation of the differing roles of transmembrane domain-5 serine residues in agonist activation at wild type and constitutively active dopamine D2 receptors
N Dijon, L Stott, C Seymour, B Thompson, D Hall, S Hill, N Holliday
- FFA2-Elicited Glucagon Like Peptide-1 Secretion: Roles of Gαi and Gαq.
C Moss, D Bolognini, A Butcher, G Milligan, A Tobin
- Fine Tuning of the Luteinizing Hormone Receptor Signaling - Example of Natural and Allosteric Bias
MA Ayoub, L Riccetti, D Klett, Romain Yvinec, L Casarini, SM Poli, JA Dias, Y Combarnous, A Poupon, P Crépieux, M Simoni, E Reiter
- Human GPR43/FFAR2: identification of novel promising agonists
S Siehler, M Kaufmann, V Heidinger-Millot, J Reinhardt, T Junt