- 5alpha-Tetrahydrocorticosterone: A Novel Topical Anti-inflammatory Agent With Improved Therapeutic Index
DE Livingstone, C Sykes, L Hollis, BR Walker, R Andrew
- 5-HT7 receptor activation inhibits substance-p-induced but not carbachol-induced contractions in guinea-pig ileum: a possible cross-talk between 5-HT7 and NK receptors?
Michael J. Etty, Gareth J. Sanger & Selim Cellek
- 5-HT1A Receptors Mediate the Motor Effects of the Non-Psychotropic Phytocannabinoid Cannabidiol
Espejo Porras F, Fernandez Ruiz J, Pertwee RG, Mechoulam R, Garcia C
- 5-HT2B receptors regulate enteric neurotransmission in the submucosal plexus of rat colon.
O Connell S, O Mahony S, Hyland N
- 5-HT4 receptor distribution in the human adrenal revealed by 3H-GR113808 A 5-HT4 receptor antagonist
Kuc RE, Parker CA, Gee AD, Bao YP, Brown MJ, Davenport AP
- 5-HT4 receptor splice variants in the pig compromise its use as a model for human 5-HT4 receptor functionality.
JH De Maeyer,J Aerssens,B Coulie,RA Lefebvre
- 5-hydroxyindalpine, the putative 5-HT1P receptor agonist, accelerates distension-induced peristaltic reflex in mouse isolated colon
Natalie A. Mitchell, Bishwa R. Tuladhar, Gareth J. Sanger, Kevin Lee & Selim Cellek
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine limits infarct size in the rat isolated heart
Sian James, Gary Baxter
- 7-hydroxycholesterol is antiapoptotic and induces proliferation in human endothelial cells by a ROS-independent ERK-dependent mechanism
Trevisi L, Agnoletto L, Bertoldo A, Cusinato F, Poggiani C, Luciani S
- 8, 9- and 11,12-EETs are potent activators of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-a
Jessica Wray; Timothy D. Warner; David Bishop-Bailey